Wednesday 6 April 2016

The Beauty Blogger Tag

This is the first time I've ever heard of this tag but the lovely Eleanor from Eleanor - Graceful have tagged me in this lovely tag. So Eleanor has asked me to answer these 10 questions then I will tag other beauty bloggers to answer 10 questions that I have listed below. Let's get into this then.


1. What is a beauty tip you would like to share?

Ooo there are so many beauty tips that I use to help however I think that having Q-tips are a must in a handbag or clutch. I love having Q-Tips in my handbag because if my mascara or eyeshadow has smudge I can tidy it up by using a Q-Tip and some water or Micellar water, without creating to much of a mess.


2. If you could tell your 16 year old self anything about beauty, what would it be?


I would tell myself to actually start wearing makeup. I only start really wearing makeup when I was 18/19 years old. I feel like I was a late bloomer into the world of makeup, I was a right tom boy when it came to my appearance until I was like 18/19 years old.  Tristan was a big help with my entering into the world of makeup surprisingly, he helped me choose things and didn't care whether I wore it or not. If he could love me when I would wake up at 2:30am to go to work with no makeup on, then his a man that can deal with me wearing makeup too! 

3. What is your go-to foundation?

I have one go to foundation which is the Revlon Color Stay in the shade 150 Buff. It's the most amazing matte finish.

4. What is your nighttime skin regime?

I'm really bad at having a night time routine considering that I don't get home from work until just gone midnight so by the time I get home I'm tired to do anything! I'm not going to lie! It's normally a baby wipe if I remember!  Please don't judge me on that one! 

5. What beauty product can you not live without?

Would you class perfume as a beauty product. Probably not. I do love my perfume though! I feel like I'm complete when I have mascara on even if I have no foundation on. 

6. What bloggers inspire you?

This list could go on for literally ever. However lets shrink it down to a small handful! I absolutely love Monste from Monsteurbeauty, Vix from Vix Meldrew, Holly from Holly Castell, Aime Hayward, 

7. How long have you been writing your beauty blog and why did you start it?

I have only been blogging since last September, I'm fairly new at this compared to some people in the blogging community. It started blogging as I wanted to find something to do that didn't destroy my body! I played way to much sport growing up and it's taken a horrible toll on my body! I literally use to do around 40 hours of sport a week, and my knees they are screwed from it all. I bare go a day no without having some form of support on my body just to get through the day! 

8. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

This is a hard question for me to answer because if I'm going to work it will take about 15 to do makeup and get dressed and do my usual messy bun for work! Cmon I haven't got to look pretty for my job, I work in a warehouse! I'm one of the "lads" most of the time with the types of conversations that happen. Well I'm completely off topic! Sorry! If I'm getting ready for a day of shopping or a lunch date with Tristan then it could take me up to an hour if not longer to be ready because it can take me 45 minutes just to straighten my hair. It's way too long. 

9. Statement lip or statement eye?

Hands down this has to be a statement eye look. I find the first thing I look at when I see someone's is their eyes! I find it an easier thing to do for myself personally! I'm not one for bold lip looks because I am too scared to wear bold lip looks and my lips are forever dry I apply lip balm like it's going out of fashion daily!

10. Are there any beauty looks that you are ashamed of? 
I'm not sure what you by this, however I don't quite understand why woman contour themselves so much that they don't even look like themselves anymore. Especially why do women contour their boobs! I understand you want to add depth and dimension to the face but you don't want to alter the way you look completely! 



Now I have tagged the following lovelies within this tag post, I'm going to take some youtubers in this because I think it would be lovely to see them take part in this tag.

Leah from Leahxo 
Leah from LeahXL
Christina from Xtina G Says
Lisa from Lisa G
Leonni from Leonni's Little Blog
Laura from What Laura Blogged Next
Monste from Beauteur
Saira from Through The Glitter Glass

What I would love to know!

1.  If you could only use one product on your face in your makeup routine, what would you use?
2. What is your everyday look consist of?
3. Are you more high street brands or high end luxury?
4. What is your must have, top shelf makeup product in your collection?
5. What is your favourite brush in your collection?
6. Skin care routine is as important, what is your skin care routine?
7. What is your least favourite part of your beauty routine? 
8. Try to be honest about this one, how long does it take you to get ready? 
9. Do you have a beauty wishlist? If so let me know what's in your wishlist.
10. Are you on the beauty trends like a hawk, or you like a sloth when jumping onto the band wagon?


I can't wait to see your responses! I hope you have a fabulous day! 
Until Next Time 
Kim 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment