Friday 29 April 2016

Unspoken Rules of Society

Hey guys! It's Friday & that means it's the weekend and I'm most excited because it means another weekend full of watching Supernatural! Go Sam & Dean you can fight them demons and other paranormal things. 


I'm being very much side tracked here, so let's get back on track. This post is just a list of things that are what I feel is the unspoken rules of Society. I've said some of this in such a jokey manner, but I hope you don't take any to this to heart.


- Whilst out in public, if you have got your headphones in that means you don't want to be spoke to! However there's always that 1 salesman that is selling you Sky packages in your local shopping center, that tries to stop you and have a conversation. Which leaves me like, can you not see my headphones, please just don't talk to me. 


- Always say thank you to someone whose held the door open for you! There's always that one prick that normally strutting around in a suit, sun glasses and a shoulder bag that never says thank you! Prick, next time I will slam the door in your face then! 

- This is one of my favourites. Them dickheads that are on the phone, and they find the need to yell the conversation down the phone. Mate, if you are going to yell down the phone you might as well just yell in general they will still be able to hear you. Don't be a knob about phone calls. 

- You know when you've written a long ass text messages about something important & the fucker replies with 'K'. Bitch please, I don't want just 'K' put some effort in and put an 'O' in front of it. 

- You know when you're in a rush and the highstreet is heaving with people, however there's always that one group people that stand in the most awkward area ever. They block up the path and cause more congestion. I know you might of seen Doris from around the corner whilst out shopping however don't stand in the middle of the highstreet blocking it up. All you start thinking of is 'Move bitch, get out the way!'

- When you are casually standing in the lift and you reach the floor you're destine for. Just as the door opens and you start walking out of the lift there some woman with a pram and screaming kids, who is determined about getting of the lift that she is too rude to let you off. Remember let someone off before getting on. 

- If you are going to be eating around me I would suggest that you eat with your mouth shut. Please don't eat like a horse. 


Right so this is another jokey sort of post. I hoped you enjoyed this. If you've got any other things that are classed as the Unspoken rules of society then let me know. 

Have a brilliant day and a fabulous weekend! 
Much Love
Kim 
xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment