Monday 4 April 2016

Garnier Fresh Essentials 24Hr Hydrating Day Cream

Hey guys! I'm back with a little beauty post featuring this Garnier Fresh Essentials 24hr Hydrating Day Cream. I'm on a hunt for a new facial moisturiser. Whilst nipping into the supermarket to pick up some nibble bits, I found myself down the Health & Beauty aisle and I picked up this day cream From Garnier.





It is designed for normal/combination skin which is what I have, plus it is enriched with Grape Water. Grape Water is perfect for helping the skin becoming more refreshed and it full with anti-oxidants & vitamin E.

I found it to be very hydrating & I loved the feel of it after using it. I thought this was a product that would be kept on my top shelf off my beauty table. That was until I woke up and the following morning I woke to find I had broke out so badly. I hadn't changed any part of my skin care routine nor had I eaten a large amount of junk food either. 

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin like myself because it caused me to break out so badly. It was fairly cheap I think it was £3 from Tesco's. So it's a cheap product. 

Until Next Time
Kim 
xxx 








No comments:

Post a Comment